Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Birthday !

2nd Anniversary of my blog

                                           “The discovery of a new dish
                                           does more for human happiness
                                           than the discovery of a new star.”
                                                                                               - Brillat-Savarin
 
I hope I am able to give you all the happiness that a new dish gives in the way it gives me pleasure when I post a new one.

Time flies so fast! Its celebration time again ! This month is the 2nd anniversary of my blog. And it is growing each year for which I have to give due credit to all my readers and well wishers.

I also take this opportunity to thank each one of you – all my friends including my blogger friends and those from Facebook, KAF (Konkani Amchi Food), Flickr, food blogs, and last but not the least my close friends and family members without whose help and inputs, all this would not have been possible.

Cheers ! This is my way of saying "Thank you"  with this sweet and sour Mint & Ginger drink ! It is easy to prepare, tasty, and healthy too.


Mint and Ginger Drink
Mint and Ginger Drink


Ingredients :
Mint leaves (1cup), Ginger (11/2” pc), Jaggery/Palm sugar (powdered – 2tsps, lime juice of ½ a lime, chaat masala – 2-3 tsps, Water or club soda – 3 glasses.

Method :
Grind mint leaves, ginger, jaggery, lime juice and a little water to a smooth paste. Place this paste in a jar and add water or club-soda. Finally add chaat masala. Mix well and serve chilled. 

Note : You can use sugar instead of jaggery. Its an ideal summer drink.


6 comments:

  1. Congrats. May you enjoy many more blogging years.
    The drink looks superb with a bright color.
    Invitation for a potluck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the blog anniversary and wishing u many more..lovely and refreshing drink..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats n wish you many more years of celebration ....the drink looks very refreshing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrts ,on ur Blog's 2nd Anniversary!
    Lovely Presentation of this Colourful drink ..!
    www.deepsrecipes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hearty congrats dear - you are on you second and I am celebrating my first - please do check out the wonderful giveaways on my blog

    cheers,
    Priya

    ReplyDelete